APPLE VACATIONS IS AWFUL - THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!!! ONLY YOUR MONEY!!!
I have posted many articles on here in regard to a trip that my family and friends had taken to Montego Bay, Jamaica in March, 2012.We stayed at the RIU and it was one of the most stressful, awful trips of my life.
I have contacted Apple Vacations in regard to this several times and they still have not responded in regard to my displeasure with our trip and arrangements that suddenly changed when we arrived. The Apple Vacations representative showed us such disrespect and clearly did not care about helping us with our troubles. The rooms were messed up and we were charged an additional $400 for the exact same room as the other two we had and the staff is just ridiculous to deal with. The RIU Manager had driven in to speak to me about my displeasure and the treatment we had received and he assured us that "We would be taken care of." Well, nothing happened and the entire hotel staff started giving us hostile looks and clearly showed us that we were not welcome there.
This was during the beginning of our 7 night stay in what I considered to be ***! The entire cost of our trip that I paid personally was around $10,000 and after paying Apple Vacations left us to rot on that godforsaken island with no way to return early without a two thousand dollar charge from what was suppose to be our "Trip to Paradise." We were in fear for our lives while there and we all came back more stressed than when we had left. Like I said, once you pay - APPLE VACATIONS DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU OR THE SAFETY OF YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!! THIS WAS SUCH AN AWFUL EXPERIENCE AND I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE THAT APPLE VACATIONS WILL NOT RESPOND TO OUR COMPLAINTS.
We are good, hardworking Americans that wanted to see paradise and we were led into the biggest tourist trap I have ever endured. The locals are so hostile and the workers at the Hotel RIU openly allow these hustlers and drug dealers onto the property to harrass you. My Fiancee and I would be walking on the resort grounds at night and these creapy drug dealers would come out of the darkness to try selling us stuff in the most aggressive manner I have ever encountered. DO NOT GO THERE - I SERVED IN IRAQ IN A HIGH INTENSE MISSION SET SO TAKE MY ADVICE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
YOU ARE ONLY LEADING YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS INTO DANGER AND RISKING GETTING MUGGED OR MURDERED. THE LOCALS HATE TOURISTS AND WOMEN ARE FREQUENTLY RAPED AND THE POLICE WILL DO NOTHING BECAUSE IT IS NOT CONSIDERED TO BE OF ANY INTEREST TO THEM DUE TO THE CORRUPTION. Please listen to me.
I am a SSG in the Army and I have experienced some of the nastiest environments and this one definitely is up there in the level of danger it poses to people who want to vacation and relax.Thanks, Jake Gundrumreview #328186
You may also like
- "AirBnb total rip off! Never use this site again. Used it to book an apartment in Singapore in Orchard rd. they not only over charged me but did not deliver..."
- "I want to file a serious complaint against the Black Ibex travel company. I have photographs and emails to prove what I am going to tell you. Dates..."
- "Okay, on June 6th, I booked my flight tickets with Cheapoair, supposedly I would leave from Calgary, CA to New York City on the 12th, then leave from New York..."
- "We painted out deck last July and the paint is already pealing off, it was expensive I bought 5 gallons of paint and this is what I get? And..."
- "I recently purchased an Echo GT-225 string trimmer based on product reviews in Consumer Reports. Most reviewers disliked the trimmer head, strings frequently broke and had to be replaced,..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "I recently purchased 1200 buttons and 1300 wrist bands for my church for a new program with the Deacons. The buttons were perfect and 1200 of the wrist bands..."
- "I received my package sealed in an lbc delivery plastic. When i opened it..look what i saw..the connector of the charger is missing......"
- "eBay buyers beware of this eBay seller this the business name Member ID performanceraceparts ( 227558Red dont buy from them they are crooks scammers will take your money and will not..."