APPLE VACATIONS IS AWFUL - THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!!! ONLY YOUR MONEY!!!
I have posted many articles on here in regard to a trip that my family and friends had taken to Montego Bay, Jamaica in March, 2012.We stayed at the RIU and it was one of the most stressful, awful trips of my life.
I have contacted Apple Vacations in regard to this several times and they still have not responded in regard to my displeasure with our trip and arrangements that suddenly changed when we arrived. The Apple Vacations representative showed us such disrespect and clearly did not care about helping us with our troubles. The rooms were messed up and we were charged an additional $400 for the exact same room as the other two we had and the staff is just ridiculous to deal with. The RIU Manager had driven in to speak to me about my displeasure and the treatment we had received and he assured us that "We would be taken care of." Well, nothing happened and the entire hotel staff started giving us hostile looks and clearly showed us that we were not welcome there.
This was during the beginning of our 7 night stay in what I considered to be ***! The entire cost of our trip that I paid personally was around $10,000 and after paying Apple Vacations left us to rot on that godforsaken island with no way to return early without a two thousand dollar charge from what was suppose to be our "Trip to Paradise." We were in fear for our lives while there and we all came back more stressed than when we had left. Like I said, once you pay - APPLE VACATIONS DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU OR THE SAFETY OF YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!! THIS WAS SUCH AN AWFUL EXPERIENCE AND I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE THAT APPLE VACATIONS WILL NOT RESPOND TO OUR COMPLAINTS.
We are good, hardworking Americans that wanted to see paradise and we were led into the biggest tourist trap I have ever endured. The locals are so hostile and the workers at the Hotel RIU openly allow these hustlers and drug dealers onto the property to harrass you. My Fiancee and I would be walking on the resort grounds at night and these creapy drug dealers would come out of the darkness to try selling us stuff in the most aggressive manner I have ever encountered. DO NOT GO THERE - I SERVED IN IRAQ IN A HIGH INTENSE MISSION SET SO TAKE MY ADVICE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
YOU ARE ONLY LEADING YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS INTO DANGER AND RISKING GETTING MUGGED OR MURDERED. THE LOCALS HATE TOURISTS AND WOMEN ARE FREQUENTLY RAPED AND THE POLICE WILL DO NOTHING BECAUSE IT IS NOT CONSIDERED TO BE OF ANY INTEREST TO THEM DUE TO THE CORRUPTION. Please listen to me.
I am a SSG in the Army and I have experienced some of the nastiest environments and this one definitely is up there in the level of danger it poses to people who want to vacation and relax.Thanks, Jake Gundrumd624df1 review #328186
You may also like
- "The attached video is from a ABC affiliate investigative report on the Sundance office in Indianapolis, Indiana. (They call themselves Smartravel, but it's the same company as Sundance, with the..."
- " Spirit Incentives deposited/cashed my registration deposit check and I attempted to make a reservation at the destination of my choice. In frustration I sent the following email: "You deposited my..."
- "Untrustworty Review SystemSep 21, 2010wwwvrbocom20213 says:DislikesOtherPoor customer supportComments:This site has a bogus and worthless traveler review system. The systemhas no quality control measures to validate reviews. The reviews aresubjective and..."
- "I purchased tickets about 3 weeks my travel date was 12/20/14 which when i got to greyhound @235am i was asking Security where do i go to catch the Megabus..."
- "I went to Delaware poppeys at 08.30am today 21st dec 2014 and was informed by the manager that it opens at 9am.we decided to wait until then since I'm a..."
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "I bought my couch which is the large curved shaped home theater style, looked great at first within 2 years the fabric which is like a replica leather material. ..."
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."