APPLE VACATIONS IS AWFUL - THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!!! ONLY YOUR MONEY!!!
I have posted many articles on here in regard to a trip that my family and friends had taken to Montego Bay, Jamaica in March, 2012.We stayed at the RIU and it was one of the most stressful, awful trips of my life.
I have contacted Apple Vacations in regard to this several times and they still have not responded in regard to my displeasure with our trip and arrangements that suddenly changed when we arrived. The Apple Vacations representative showed us such disrespect and clearly did not care about helping us with our troubles. The rooms were messed up and we were charged an additional $400 for the exact same room as the other two we had and the staff is just ridiculous to deal with. The RIU Manager had driven in to speak to me about my displeasure and the treatment we had received and he assured us that "We would be taken care of." Well, nothing happened and the entire hotel staff started giving us hostile looks and clearly showed us that we were not welcome there.
This was during the beginning of our 7 night stay in what I considered to be ***! The entire cost of our trip that I paid personally was around $10,000 and after paying Apple Vacations left us to rot on that godforsaken island with no way to return early without a two thousand dollar charge from what was suppose to be our "Trip to Paradise." We were in fear for our lives while there and we all came back more stressed than when we had left. Like I said, once you pay - APPLE VACATIONS DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU OR THE SAFETY OF YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!! THIS WAS SUCH AN AWFUL EXPERIENCE AND I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE THAT APPLE VACATIONS WILL NOT RESPOND TO OUR COMPLAINTS.
We are good, hardworking Americans that wanted to see paradise and we were led into the biggest tourist trap I have ever endured. The locals are so hostile and the workers at the Hotel RIU openly allow these hustlers and drug dealers onto the property to harrass you. My Fiancee and I would be walking on the resort grounds at night and these creapy drug dealers would come out of the darkness to try selling us stuff in the most aggressive manner I have ever encountered. DO NOT GO THERE - I SERVED IN IRAQ IN A HIGH INTENSE MISSION SET SO TAKE MY ADVICE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
YOU ARE ONLY LEADING YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS INTO DANGER AND RISKING GETTING MUGGED OR MURDERED. THE LOCALS HATE TOURISTS AND WOMEN ARE FREQUENTLY RAPED AND THE POLICE WILL DO NOTHING BECAUSE IT IS NOT CONSIDERED TO BE OF ANY INTEREST TO THEM DUE TO THE CORRUPTION. Please listen to me.
I am a SSG in the Army and I have experienced some of the nastiest environments and this one definitely is up there in the level of danger it poses to people who want to vacation and relax.Thanks, Jake Gundrum
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I've had, like all others significantly devalued CruiseMiles and cruise cancellations. The last straw is that having not responded to several weeks of many enquiries on a TransAtlantic..."
- "I have recently bought ticket from edream to Marakkech and and was quoted approx 143 with no edream fees but when i went to payment screen they have charged apprx..."
- "the attached clip is from an ABC 6 investigative report in Indianapolis. While the company in the clip calls itself "Smartravel" - Smartravel is the same as Sundance Vacations, which..."
- "I have read many negative reviews regarding Big 3 Performance and nowhere did I see that they were sued, let alone paid back, for any of these large sums of..."
- "My wife and I read all about this product and all of the horrible reviews on Lumber Liquidators. Well we went to the GB store in Wis. and the sales..."
- "We painted out deck last July and the paint is already pealing off, it was expensive I bought 5 gallons of paint and this is what I get? And..."
- "Please some one help i bought 2 bedsets from farmingdale location in march 2015.king bed came without middle supporting legs. And missing night stand.call customers service like god 18 times.can..."
- "Roofer installed Ice & Water Shield UNDER Drip Edge thus directing water into soffit, should have been installed OVER Drip Edge! Roofer ONLY installed but one row of..."
- "We bought our sofa & chair about 10yrs ago or a bit more, the picture shows it as of last week when we sold it, to go on to another..."