This has been the worst experience.Not only did they not give us a heads up regarding the Hurricane headed to our destination, when we tried to rebook using our travel insurance they would only provide us with current pricing which was excessive due to the booking within two weeks.

Customer service is rude and they are not available in the evening when this stuff comes up. We were told to call back on Monday and missed several cheaper options.

They said we made a bad choice cancelling our trip for a Tropical Storm, however it had been categorized as a Hurricane the night we were to leave.They are rude and I will never use them again.

Had an Experience with Apple Vacations?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #614502

And tropical storms can peter out. There was a tropical storm in the gulf when we went to Mexico. We stayed 5 days and had a great time.

Fare pricing has nothing to do with whether you are paying using a trip insurance. Trip insurance only gives your money back you already spent. It does not say you get the same price again.l

Did the hurricane hit?

Another Airbnb debacle-:Mediator" Rafael does not know the meaning of the word mediate or what the "Guest Refund Policy" says. Replay of incompetent Kevin T. Airbnb "I called Airbnb to let them know that I had a signed contract with Ms. Ponga which superseded theirs and any dispute was to be handled my the American Arbitration..." Read more Cheapoair - Breach of agreement and price gouging by Turkish Airlines Cheapoair "...Turkish Airlines charged me $490.00 extra to change the date and I had to spend additional money from my pocket in Istanbul..." Read more Apple Vacations - RIU Bambu - Terrible Vacation Apple Vacations "April 28, 2016 Apple Vacations Customer Resolution Department Dear Apple Vacation: On March 16, 2016 myself along with Tammy McDaniel booked a vacation with your company. When calling your reservation department the customer service..." Read more Travel Advantage Network - HORRIBLE Travel Advantage Network "Third time using it in 12 years.Im at Myrtle Beach Resorts Five Seasons and it is DREADFUL.So upset. Ive called over 10 times & TAN..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more