Apple Vacations - Not disclosing the extent of damage from hurricane to resort before you book your trip
We are currently on vacation at Holiday Inn at Los Cabos (1/3- 1/10/2015).We booked the trip on December 2, 2014 and if we were told that the Holiday Resort was only operating at less than 50% because of damage from Hurricane in September we could have changed resorts at the time we booked the trip.
We asked to be moved to a new resort when we arrived and assessed the damage. If we moved they were going to bill us full cost for the new resort without any credit on the current resort. You can't get a chair at the pool, only half the pools and restaurants are open, and our room overlooks construction and accompanying noise on the resort.
They should have disclosed the extend of the damage before booking or refund our money.Attached are pictures taken today 1/5/2015.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- All Inclusive
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I just returned from the Costa Rica Coast to Coast to Coast with EF Tours. This tour was overall a terrible experience. The horrible accommodations..."
- "AirBnb total rip off! Never use this site again. Used it to book an apartment in Singapore in Orchard rd. they not only over charged me but did not deliver..."
- "I am a stay at home Mom with no income (still mind-boggling that they were able to get approval for me without any income). I got involved with this..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."