Apple Vacations - Not disclosing the extent of damage from hurricane to resort before you book your trip
We are currently on vacation at Holiday Inn at Los Cabos (1/3- 1/10/2015).We booked the trip on December 2, 2014 and if we were told that the Holiday Resort was only operating at less than 50% because of damage from Hurricane in September we could have changed resorts at the time we booked the trip.
We asked to be moved to a new resort when we arrived and assessed the damage. If we moved they were going to bill us full cost for the new resort without any credit on the current resort. You can't get a chair at the pool, only half the pools and restaurants are open, and our room overlooks construction and accompanying noise on the resort.
They should have disclosed the extend of the damage before booking or refund our money.Attached are pictures taken today 1/5/2015.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- All Inclusive
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We just went here in October for our honeymoon, and it was amazing! The property is beautiful. It's large, but there are shuttles constantly driving around if you want a..."
- "We have recently returned from a fantastic holiday at Adult Luxury Punta Cana. It was one of the best holidays we have had in our 50 years of travel .The..."
- "This was our first trip to Cancun and we had the best time!! The hotel was beautiful and it's location was perfect. We had an ocean front room and all..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."