We are currently on vacation at Holiday Inn at Los Cabos (1/3- 1/10/2015).We booked the trip on December 2, 2014 and if we were told that the Holiday Resort was only operating at less than 50% because of damage from Hurricane in September we could have changed resorts at the time we booked the trip.

We asked to be moved to a new resort when we arrived and assessed the damage. If we moved they were going to bill us full cost for the new resort without any credit on the current resort. You can't get a chair at the pool, only half the pools and restaurants are open, and our room overlooks construction and accompanying noise on the resort.

They should have disclosed the extend of the damage before booking or refund our money.Attached are pictures taken today 1/5/2015.

Review about: All Inclusive.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1558
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Apple Vacations?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Airbnb Nightmare Review Airbnb "Very disappointed by airbnb's customer service in helping find a resolution for the cancellation of a recent booking. Although I provided strong rationale for booking cancellation including misrepresentation of property..." Read more Gate1travel - Iceland Trip - Jan 22-27 Gate1travel "Even though we had rainy weather last week, we were able to do everything that was on all of the tours. Blue Lagoon, City Tour and 2 full day tours..." Read more We got a great deal at BookVIP.com! Bookvip "As far as a family resort goes, this place will not disappoint!! We had come here 2 yrs ago and had a wonderful time. We were so happy with the..." Read more Airbnb - Rental in bad neighborhood Airbnb "I rented an apartment for my employees on N. Bliss St, Anchorage, AK. We traveled from TN to Anchorage, AK for a job. I got there early so I went..." Read more Jollibee - Coke float na punongpuno ng yelo pero less coke Jollibee "Kumain kami ng husband ko sa jollibee-tanay rizal branch, nag order ako ng two pcs chicken at upgrade ko ung drink into coke float, sabi ko pa nga sa crew..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more Splat Hair Color - Horrible I cried Splat Hair Color "Well i bought 2 boxes of crismon obsession complete kit absolutly loved the color 3 hour process by the way i have thicker hair so thats why we used 2..." Read more Nissan Canada - Service in Scarborough Nissan Nissan Canada "We went to do service in Scarborough Nissan last Thursday Jun29/2017. We got our car back today Jun27/2017 and this is what happen to my car there's a big scratch..." Read more