We are currently on vacation at Holiday Inn at Los Cabos (1/3- 1/10/2015).We booked the trip on December 2, 2014 and if we were told that the Holiday Resort was only operating at less than 50% because of damage from Hurricane in September we could have changed resorts at the time we booked the trip.

We asked to be moved to a new resort when we arrived and assessed the damage. If we moved they were going to bill us full cost for the new resort without any credit on the current resort. You can't get a chair at the pool, only half the pools and restaurants are open, and our room overlooks construction and accompanying noise on the resort.

They should have disclosed the extend of the damage before booking or refund our money.Attached are pictures taken today 1/5/2015.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of all inclusive from Apple Vacations and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1558 and wants Apple Vacations to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Apple Vacations for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Apple Vacations?

Comments